• Reduced friction and wear • Easier starting
• Reduced heat and stress • Improved performance
• Reduced maintenance • Increased engine life
• Reduced fuel consumption • Increased resale value
• Protection against corrosive attack during off season storage
PI PTFE Treatment Concept
PI protects metal-to-metal friction surfaces with fused PTFE treatment, like “wet ice on wet ice,” a substitute wear surface that reduces friction, wear and heat while increasing energy efficiency and prolonging life and trouble-free operation.
Now friction components glide by each other on long-lasting
PTFE protection, reducing wear as much as 30 to 90%.
Safe, effective protection
As a manufacturer committed to advanced PTFE treatment technology, PI provides PTFE that suspend easily in carrier oils and pass readily through standard filters.
Wherever PTFE treatment with low viscosity oils is needed.
Small 2-cycle engines: (Treat outdoors or in well ventilated area.)
Engine must be cool. Remove air filter. Shake, and slowly apply 2 ounces per cylinder thru air intake when engine is first started, running at low speed. Continue to run engine until exhaust smoke clears. Engine is treated and ready for normal use.
Upper-cylinder treatment for 4-cycle enginesand air compressors:
Apply through air intake manifold. Use 1 pint per 4 quarts of crankcase oil capacity
Shake well before applying.
1. Apply TB Air Tool Treatment through air inlet or oil plug.
2. Operate tool immediately to assure proper treatment.
3. Reapply as needed to maintain treatment.
For sluggish air tools: Apply adequate TB to free gummed-up vanes or blades, and operate tool. (Repeat if necessary.) TB’s treating process frees vanes and blades, and occasional repeat applications keep them free.