Normal engine operation produces combustion by-products including unburned fuel, water, sludge, varnish, salts and acids. Blow-by moves these contaminants into the engine crankcase, where they can cause lubrication and deposit accumulation problems.
And since oil changes don’t remove all contaminated fluid and deposits from the crankcase, new oil becomes contaminated immediately and increases deposit formation during the oil change interval.
QMI Oil System Cleaner circulates through the engine, where its concentrated oil based detergent action scours away gums, varnish and carbon deposits. Then suspending agents emulsify dirt and contaminates for safe removal from crankcase at oil drain.
Used as part of the vehicles regular oil system maintenance program, QMI Oil System Cleaner reduces the accumulation of deposits that can block oil lines and screens to inhibit engine lubrication and cause premature
“Don’t put clean oil in a dirty engine!”
Can be used in any crankcase application, both gas and diesel engines. Compatible with petroleum based, synthetic and ester oils.
Treats up to 5 quarts / 4.7 liters.
1. Add QMI Oil System Cleaner to full crankcase before oil change.
2. Idle engine for 4 - 6 minutes.
3. Drain crankcase while hot and remove oil filter.
4. Install new oil filter and refill crankcase with quality motor oil to vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation.
Note: Now you are putting clean oil in a clean engine
Automotive and light truck engine
– apply 12 ounce (354 ml) container
Larger or smaller engines
– 7% QMI Oil System Cleaner to crankcase oil capacity
Caution: Contains petroleum distillates. If swallowed,
do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.